We love this Ghana Vegan series of djembes – they really pop!
Huge bass notes and bright top end on a stunning hand carved shell.
Weather proof synthetic head!
About the Shell, Hide & Rope
This Ghana Series djembe was carved from African Twenaboa. Twenaboa is a medium density timber, lighter than hardwoods. Super portable, great bass and range.
Synthetic skins are made from a low-stretch synthetic compound. Skin by Remo Skyndeep.
Exclusivity of Vegan Djembe
- No animal products used in their construction
- Durable synthetic head not effected by rain and humidity so it stays in tune longer
- Typical sounds characterized by bright top end and deep bass.
- A well-rounded playing edge – our signature “Comfort Curve” – makes these drums a dream to play, and the ropes and rings are set with plenty of clearance.
- Country: Ghana
- Wood: Twenaboa
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Skin: Synthetic – Remo skyndeep fibre skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
We ship worldwide via FedEx, UPS, Standard Post, and First Class Priority Mail. Shipping time varies from 7 to 25 business days depending on location. Our vast choice of products allow our customers all over the world to discover and appreciate Africa through all of their senses. 100% money back guarantee!Shipping Details