Pro level timber and sound – our top line Vegan djembe for the most discerning drummer!
Made from superb Golden Hardwood and topped with Remo’s signature synthetic head. Well balanced tonal range with large bass notes. Great for soloing and leading the ensemble.
About the Shell, Hide & Rope
Melina is a golden hardwood with a good balance of weight and sound. Generally carved in typical Guinean style and having a sound profile with the brightness of lighter woods like Iroko, and the punch of denser lenke.
Synthetic skins are made from a low-stretch synthetic compound. Skin by Remo Skyndeep – a polyester surface, providing a weather resistant drumhead with warm tones that increases sound, volume, and projection in any environment.
Exclusivity of Vegan Djembe
- No animal products used in their construction
- Durable synthetic head not effected by rain and humidity so it stays in tune longer
- Typical sounds characterized by bright top end and deep bass.
- A well-rounded playing edge – our signature “Comfort Curve” – makes these drums a dream to play, and the ropes and rings are set with plenty of clearance.
- Country: Guinea
- Wood: Melina
- Diameter: 12″
- Height: 64cm
- Weight: 7.4kg
- Skin: Synthetic (Remo Skyndeep head)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
We ship worldwide via FedEx, UPS, Standard Post, and First Class Priority Mail. Shipping time varies from 7 to 25 business days depending on location. Our vast choice of products allow our customers all over the world to discover and appreciate Africa through all of their senses. 100% money back guarantee!Shipping Details